TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions include:
b) Specific provisions relating to VAT in Saudi Arabia. Please read these terms and conditions carefully
These terms and conditions include information about your rights and obligations and other important information regarding your use of scrappy sites and application technologies.
First: The Contractual Relationship
please read These conditions are carefully accepted before accessing or using services.
Your access to and use of the services is your consent to comply with these terms, creating a contractual relationship between you and the management of a Scraapy site and application and if you do not agree to these terms, you may not obtain or use the services. These conditions replace any previous agreements or arrangements with you. The admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED Trade Company may terminate these terms or any of your services immediately or in general stop the offer of services or prevent access to them or any part of them at any time and for any reason.
Certain supplementary conditions may apply to certain services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotional campaign, and you will be disclosed to these supplementary terms relating to the services provided. Supplementary conditions are added to the terms for the purposes of the services provided and are considered part of them and the supplementary conditions prevail in the event of conflict with regard to the services provided.
The website and application (Scraapy) and BAHED Trade Company may modify the terms of the services from time to time. The amendments apply when these updated terms are posted on the site or application, or the amended policies or supplementary conditions relating to the service provided are published. Your continued access to or use of the services after this publication is your consent to comply with the terms as amended.
Second: The Services
The site and application (Scraapy) are a site and technical application that enables users of mobile applications or websites of The BAHED Trade Company available as part of the services (each referred to as "site or app") to reach customers directly.
Third: Licensing to participating suppliers
The admin of (Scraapy) a website and application and BAHED Trade Company, providing you a comply with these terms, a limited non-exclusive license that cannot be sub-licensed and cannot be transferred to another person and is cancellable, in order to: (1) access to the site or application and use on your personal device in relation to your use of the services provided only (sale or purchase). (2) Access to any relevant content, information and materials that may be provided through and used through the services. (3) Take advantage of on-site and application services for participating suppliers.
You are not entitled to:
(1) remove any copyright, trademarks or other property notices from any part of the services;
(2) reproduce, modify, prepare, distribute, license, lease, sell, transfer, publicly display, perform, broadcast, disseminate, publish or otherwise exploit the services except as we allow in writing and explicitly.
(3) Manipulating, reversing or dismantling their blades
(4) creating a link to any part of the services, making or framing matching copies of them.
(5) Create or cause the creation of any software or scripts for the purpose of disposing of, indexing, scanning or otherwise exploiting its data, or improperly overloading or obstructing the work or function of any aspect of the service.
(6) Attempt to unauthorized access to services or damage any aspects or any of their related systems and networks.
Fifth: The Services and Content of Participating Suppliers
The site and application (Scraapy) and all related rights are owned by BAHED trade company, and does not give you these conditions and does not give you these conditions and do not use the site or application and use its services provided any rights other than the limited license granted above.
Seventh: Use of the Services Provided in the Site and Application (Scraapy)
A - User Accounts.
In order to use most aspects of the services provided on the Scraapy website and application, you must register in order to obtain and maintain an effective personal account for user services (the "account"). You must be at least 18 years of age or of legal age in your country (if different from 18) in order to obtain an account. Registering an account requires providing specific personal information to a Scraapy site and app such as your name, address, mobile phone number, age and bank account number, as well as at least one valid payment method (either a credit card or an acceptable payment partner). For your part, you agree to write down and maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date information in your own account. Failure to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date information in your account, including the appointment of an invalid or expired payment method, may result in you not being able to access or use the services or terminating the Scraapy website and application of these terms with you. So, you are responsible for all activities conducted in the name of your account, and You also agree to keep your account's username and password secure and confidential all the time. You are not entitled to own more than one account unless you are allowed to manage a site and application (Scraapy) writing otherwise.
B- User Requirements and Behavior.
The user of the Website and Application (Scraapy) undertakes that he has no legal or security precedents and whoever violates this is fully responsible and the legal consequences of this violation and does not bear any legal liability for the admin of the site and application (Scraapy) and BAHED TRADE company, the service is not available for use by persons under the age of 18. You are not entitled to authorize the use of your account to third parties, nor can you allow people under the age of 18 to obtain services from the Scraapy website and application unless they are with you and you may not waive your account or transfer ownership to any other person or entity and agree on your part to comply with all applicable laws when using the Scraapy website and application and you may only use it for legal purposes and, when you use Scraapy website and application, may not cause Harm, inconvenience, harassment or property damage, whether to the admin of Scraapy site and application or to any other parties. In some cases, you may be asked to provide personal proof of access or use of services and agree that they may be denied access to or use of services if you refuse to provide proof of personal identity.
Eighth: Text Messages.
Once you create an account on Scraapy site and app, you agree that site admin may send you some information text messages as part of the natural business context of your use of a website and application (Scraapy). You have the right to refuse to receive text messages at any time by sending an email (email@example.com ) explaining that you do not want to receive more of these messages while including the mobile number receiving these messages. For your part, you acknowledge that refusing to receive text messages may affect your use of services provided by Scraapy website and app.
Ninth: Access to the Network and Devices.
You are responsible for obtaining the necessary data for accessing the network to use Scraapy website and application. The prices, data charges and messages that your mobile network applies to you may apply if you access or use Scraapy site and app from a wireless device and you are responsible for these rates and fees. You are responsible for acquiring and updating appropriate equipment or devices that are necessary to access and use Scraapy website and application and any updates of its own. The admin of Scraapy site and application does not guarantee that any particular equipment or equipment will be operated, or any part of it. In addition, Scraapy 's website and application may suffer from breakdowns and delays inherent in internet use and electronic communications.
1. For your part, you understand that using Scraapy as an actual seller of any scrap for a high-end trading company or for others through Scraapy website and app, results in you being entitled to the value of your sales so that it is transferred to your bank account registered in your data, from the official accounts of BAHED TRADE CO,.
2. You understand that the use of the Website and application (Scraapy) as a buyer of any item sold on the site or application (Scraapy) or any service provided on the site or application (Scraapy) you have requested and approved its price through the website or application (Scraapy) leads to the eligibility of BAHED TRADE CO to pay for your purchases and/or services approved by you through the site or application (Scraapy) so that you commit to transferring it immediately from your bank account registered in your data to BAHED TRADE CO bank account.
3. You understand that using Scraapy as a buyer, seller or joint supplier may result in a fee for services, sales or purchases that you actually execute through the Scraapy website and application, as well as any other fees and benefits such as (inspection service for purchases/delivery and transportation service for the customer's location/waiting fees or driver delay/ cancellation fee/transfer fee/ transfer address change fee or delivery/other commissions) payable to complete the process requested to complete the process requested. Implemented via the Scraapy site and application. In addition to any other benefits (bank fees/added tax).
4. You understand that the use of the site and application (Scraapy) as a third-party buyer, third-party seller or joint supplier, may lead to the imposition of specific commissions for the benefit of admin a site and application (Scraapy) that is deducted immediately after implementation of any process that you actually carry out through your use of the site and application (Scraapy), for the benefit of BAHED TRADE CO.
5. BAHED TRADE CO is obliged to pay the amounts due to individual sellers, companies or factories in the same name as a seller of the site and application (Scraapy), or on behalf of the joint service provider if found as a receivable payment agent and collect payments due to all sales or purchases to the joint service provider (scrap supplier/supplier of new or used car parts) that are made through the site and application (Scraapy) as well as vice versa. Payment was made directly by you to the joint service provider at Scraapy.
6. The fees will include taxes in force as stipulated in the law applicable in Saudi Arabia.
7. All fees you pay are final and non-refundable, unless the management of the location and application (Scraapy) determines otherwise.
8. All fees are due with immediate effect and the payment process is facilitated by Scraapy website and application using your preferred payment method specified in your account and then you will be sent a receipt by email and if the main payment method you have assigned to your account is expired or not valid first, you agree that the admin of the site and application (Scraapy) in the sense that it is the limited payment collection agent for the site and application (Scraapy) may use the payment method Secondary in your account, if any.
9. As agreed between you and the admin of Scraapy website and application, Scraapy site and application admin reserves the right to create, cancel or review fees for any or all of the services or goods obtained through the use of Scraapy website and application, at any time at the discretion of the absolute Scraapy website and application department and to take responsibility for the fees incurred in your account regardless of your knowledge of them or the amounts of this account.
10. From time to time, the Management of Scraapy website and application may provide some users with promotions and discounts that may result in varying amounts paid for the same services or goods, or for similar services and goods while using Scraapy website and application, and agree that these promotions and discounts - unless you also have access to Scraapy site and application - or the fees charged to you. You may choose to cancel your order for services or goods provided by a joint service provider at any time before the driver arrives at your address as if he arrives, he or she is entitled to manage the scrappy site and application by requiring you to pay the cancellation fee.
11. If you issue an application invoice and pay a portion of the amount, you (the service student) are not entitled to cancel and in the event of cancellation you (the service seeker) will bear the full invoice.
12. All financial values in your portfolio at Scraapy are not entitled to request refund or refund while you can use them within Scraapy website and app.
Eleven: Repair Fees
Will be responsible for the cost of repairing damages for the purposes and application of Scraapy site and property arising from the use of the services contained in your account.
Liability limits; Compensation
A - Disclaimer: Scraapy's website and application and BAHED TRADE CO provide services "on their condition" and "according to availability." The admin of the website and application (Scraapy) and BAHED TRADE CO give responsibility for all statements and commitments expressly, implicitly or legislatively, which are not expressly provided for in these terms, including implicit declarations of the ability to purchase or market and appropriate for a particular purpose and not to violate. In addition, the admin of a website and application (Scraapy) and BAHED TRADE CO do not provide any declarations, undertakings or guarantees regarding the reliability, accuracy, quality, suitability, availability of services, any of them or the goods required during the use of these services or in relation to the non-interruption or error-free services. The admin of the (Scraapy) and BAHED TRADE CO does not guarantee the quality, suitability, safety or ability of participating service providers. You agree that the full risks arising from your use of the services or any of the services or goods required in relation to this use remain solely related to you.
B - The limits of liability will not be responsible for indirect, accidental, private, warning, penal or consequential damages, including loss of profits, loss of data, personal injury or damage to property associated with or in any way caused by the use of services, even if the management of a site and application (Scraapy) and BAHED TRADE CO are informed of the possibility of such damage. The admin of the Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO will not be responsible for any damages, responsibilities or losses arising from:
(1) Your use, reliance on, or inability to access or use services;
(2) Any business transaction or relationship between you and any service provider involved in Scraapy site and application, even if the management of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO has been informed of the possibility of such damages. The admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO will not be responsible for delays or performance disruptions arising from reasons beyond the control of the admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO. You acknowledge that the participating service providers who provide these required services through certain types of applications may provide services without official, professional or commercial authorization from the competent authorities without the knowledge of the admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO, in which case the admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO do not bear any legal consequences under its agreement with the participating service providers and the legal liability is direct to the joint service provider. The admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO assumes no responsibility or obligation to you for any of the services provided to you by the participating service providers except expressly stated in these terms.
C - Compensation. On your part, you agree to compensate the admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO as well as to clear the liability of its officials, directors, employees and agents for all claims, claims, losses, responsibilities and expenses (including legal fees) arising from or in relation to:
(1) Your use of the Website and application (Scraapy) and the participating suppliers or services or goods you receive through the use of the website and application (Scraapy)
(2) your breach or violation of any of these conditions;
(3) the use of the site and application (scraapy) for your user content;
(4) Violation of the rights of any third parties, including suppliers participating in Scraapy website and application
(5) in the event that your account is disabled for violating any of the terms and conditions of these terms and conditions.
Thirteenth: Governing Law Arbitration
Except as stipulated in these terms, these conditions are subject to the laws of Saudi Arabia alone and are interpreted accordingly to them that any disputes, disputes, claims or discounts arising from or related to these services, including with regard to their confidentiality, interpretation and enforcement (i.e. a "dispute") must initially be resolved compulsorily through settlement procedures and if the said dispute is not resolved within 60 days of a dispute settlement application, it must initially be resolved through settlement procedures and if the said dispute is not resolved within 60 (60) days of a dispute settlement application, This dispute must be referred to arbitration and resolved once and for all under the arbitration rules of the Saudi Commercial Arbitration Center. The dispute must be resolved by the appointment of a single arbitrator and the arbitration headquarters shall be Riyadh city in Saudi Arabia and Arabic is the language of mediation and arbitration, and the fact of the existence and content of mediation and arbitration procedures must remain highly confidential and not disclosed to any external party without the express written consent of the other party unless: (1) disclosure to the external party is reasonably required in the context of the implementation of mediation or arbitration proceedings; and (2) The external party unconditionally agrees to abide by the confidentiality obligations provided for in these terms.
Fourteenth: Other Provisions For Claims of Violation of Property Rights
Claims of property rights violations should be sent to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Fifteenth: General Provisions
In the event that any provision in these terms is ruled illegal, invalid or fully or partially enforceable under any law, this provision or part of the provision is considered not part of these conditions without any influence on the legality, validity or enforceability of the rest of the provisions of these conditions. In this case, the parties replace the judgement/part of the unlawful, false or enforcement able sentence with a provision/part of a legal, valid and enforceable provision provided that it has a similar effect, to the maximum extent possible, to the judgement/part of the unlawful, false or enforcement judgement, taking into account the content and purpose of these conditions. These conditions constitute the whole of what has been agreed and understood between the parties on their subject matter and replace and copy all previous and contemporary agreements and commitments on the subject.
The admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO may send notifications by sending a general notification of services, or by sending an email to your address registered in your account.
Seventeenth: The Application of VAT to Services
VAT system issued under Royal Decree No. (M/113) and date 2/11/1438H that all persons - whether natural or legal - in Saudi Arabia who engage in economic activity with the aim of achieving income must register with the Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority for VAT purposes if the value of their taxable supplies is exceeded within 12 months. Registration is mandatory for all persons engaged in independent economic activity whose taxable supply within 12 months exceeds SAR 375,000 (mandatory registration limit). A person residing in Saudi Arabia whose taxable supply or taxable expenses exceeded SAR 187,500 (optional registration limit) within 12 months can register with the Authority for VAT purposes voluntarily, If this is known, The Exorcist Trading Company is not responsible in the face of the suppliers participating in the site and application (Scraapy) or its request for any amendment by the Authority to the VAT system and the gentlemen of the suppliers participating in (Scraapy) site and application or its admin alone are fully responsible for the follow-up and review of any modifications or additions by the Authority to that system and work under it.
1. These terms and conditions ("VAT terms") apply from the date of their issuance, and remain valid unless expressly terminated by the admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO, and if they conflict with the VAT system issued under Royal Decree No. (M/113) and date 2/11/1438H, it applies the VAT system referred to, to be notified by the joint suppliers and the requester of service for any conflict observed at the time.
2. Your continued use of Scraapy website or after the date you receive these VAT terms means that you agree to these VAT terms.
4. Referring to "admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO " in these VAT terms means referring to BAHED TRADE CO, a limited liability company founded in Saudi Arabia and headquartered in Dammam and registered with the Ministry of Commerce under trade register No. (2050134283). Definitions of key terms in VAT terms.
The agent means everyone who represents another person in his legal transactions. (BAHED TRADE CO). The original (client): is the person who is represented by another person (agent) in his legal transactions. (Joint supplier on scraapy site and application) customer: a person who sells a commodity or receives goods or services. (Service applicant) Agent acting on behalf of the original: the apparent agent, and the agent is considered to act on behalf of the original in cases where the agency's relationship with a third party is disclosed. The agent acts on behalf of the original in the supply of goods and services, or receives goods or services, and the agent may perform other tasks, such as storing and transporting goods, often called fees paid to the agent for these services (commission).
The tax transaction applied in the event that the agent acts on behalf of the original
When the original (service provider) supplies directly to the customer (the service seeker), the original remains the person obliged to collect the output tax on the supply and issue a tax invoice (even if the agent "manages the location and Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO assists in the issuance of invoices or collection procedures on his behalf) and the customer is obliged to pay it with the value of the service and the agent may issue a tax invoice on behalf of the taxable asset, provided that specific conditions are met. In such cases, the original is solely responsible for the validity of the information in the tax bill as well as for acknowledging the output tax on supply. The agent may perform certain tasks to facilitate the sale process, such as delivering goods, raising invoices or collecting payments, provided that the agent acts on behalf of the original (and the agency is disclosed to third parties). This agreement is a formal disclosure to the parties involved in the transaction, and therefore the completion of these tasks by the agent does not affect the applicable tax transaction.
Tax calculation mechanism if the service provider is one of the suppliers participating in the site and application (Scrappy):
BAHED TRADE CO through the website and application (Scraapy) deals with the tax according to the following mechanism:
1. The individual customer is not bound by VAT once he has carried out all transactions selling scrap or goods of interest to the site and application (Scraapy).
2. The individual customer is obliged to pay the vat due once he has purchased any item from Scraapy site and application.
3. The legal customer (enterprise/company/factory/shop) registered with the Zakat, Income and Tax Authority and has a tax number required to pay vat if he performs all his transactions in the sale of all types of sugar or purchase from the site or application (Scraapy).
4. From the beginning of the registration of the legally qualified customer/joint supplier, he or she has the option of determining whether he is registered with VAT, enters his tax number and is fully responsible for the validity of this information.
5. All the financial values of the sale or purchase process include services and tax values deposited in the account of BAHED TRADE CO with the aim of preserving the rights of the service student and ensuring the complete completion of the service and the implementation of Scraapy admin for the required process and the confirmation of the driver (Scraapy) and the admin of the site, application and customer to the end of service to be authorized to send the financial values according to his due.
6. Once the service is over and the customer confirms the delivery, the amount due to the service provider with his tax appears automatically and he (the service provider) in turn supplies the tax to zakat, tax and customs
7. On the one hand (BAHED TRADE CO) only keeps in its account its commission plus the tax calculated on it only.
8. All information from participating suppliers and customers is documented through (Scraapy) Website and Application for record-keeping and documentation for audit purposes to ensure that participating suppliers and customers are registered or not registered in tax if the need to return to them in the future is required. If the joint supplier or customer did not explain at the time of registration in the application that it is registered in VAT, the application will automatically not be taxed but only the application commission with its tax and appears in the invoice and the joint supplier or customer alone bears any legal and liability consequences in the face of zakat, tax and customs in the event that it is not registered in VAT with the Authority.
1. The admin of Scraapy website and application and BAHED TRADE CO do not provide any guarantees that vat amounts calculated on the full-service fee will be refunded or refunded to you.
2. A (BAHED TRADE CO) is entitled to deduct administrative expenses and other costs (including fines and any assessment of unpaid VAT) incurred by (BAHED TRADE CO) as a result of the application of the instructions of the Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority before returning VAT to you.
3. The value-added amounts received to you will be added to the account in the form of a non-transferable and non-refundable cash balance, which is only available for use in Saudi Arabia and expires one year after its issuance (unless otherwise offered by a " BAHED TRADE CO ". You agree that you are not entitled to a cash VAT refund.
4. If your account is closed if you are entitled to VAT refunds, you (BAHED TRADE CO) will send you a voucher via email (the value of the VAT amount to be refunded to you) which you can use on Scraapy website or application. The voucher is your own and you can use it by opening a new account on your website or application (Scraapy) or reactivating your closed account. If your email address is not available in the records (BAHED TRADE CO) (for the reason that you did not share this address with "BAHED TRADE CO" originally or for any other reason), (BAHED TRADE CO) will not seek to contact you and any refund of the VAT amount will be subject to your application in accordance with paragraph 5 below. You (Scraapy and Bahed trade co) will not be responsible for any voucher sent to the e-mail address recorded in the records (Scraapy and Bahed trade co) if this voucher is received and/or used by anyone else.
5. If your account is closed if you are entitled to VAT refund and you (Scraapy and Bahed trade co) do not contact you in accordance with paragraph 4 above, you can contact (Scraapy and Bahed trade co) to recover vat amounts. Refunds are made by issuing a voucher that will be used on Scraapy website and App in accordance with the details specified in paragraph 4 above. (Scraapy and Bahed trade co) has the right to ask you to provide any documents (including receipts for services received by email from ((Scraapy and Bahed trade co)) or via the Website or app) to document your claim. 6. You agree that you will not request a refund of VAT amounts from ((Scraapy and Bahed trade co)) 12 months after you have learned of your potential right to vat refund, in any case no later than 5 years from the date of the emergence of this benefit.