(Scraapy) site and application are the ideas and development of BAHED TRADE CO, C.R 2050134283 for use in its business. On this page, we are honored to disclose to our user masters our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information if anyone decides to use our service.
Second: the personal information we collect is used to provide and improve the service.
Collecting and using information
• At Scraapy, we do not sell, trade or transfer your personal identification information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that help us operate our site, application, business management or service to you, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
• We may also disclose your information when we believe that its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our application policies, or protect our rights, property or safety. However, non-personal user information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
• All credit/debit card details and personal identification information will not be stored, sold, shared or leased to any third party.
We would like to let you know that whenever you use a Scraapy site or application, in the event of an error on our website or application, we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. These log data may include information such as your device's IP address ("IP"), device name, operating system version, application settings when using our service, time and date of use of the service, and other statistics.
May hire third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
• To facilitate our service provided.
• To provide service on our behalf. To perform service-related services.
• To help us analyze how our service is used.
• We want to inform users of this service that these third parties have access to your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obliged not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
• We may include or display third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites/applications have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we assume no responsibility or obligation to the content and activities of these associated sites/applications. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and application and welcome any feedback about these sites.
• We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe when booking, entering, sending or accessing your personal information.
• We use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information provided is sent via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our payment gateway providers database only to be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to these systems, a claim to keep the information confidential.
• After any transaction, your private information (credit cards, bank account numbers, financial statements, etc.) is stored on our servers.
• All messages and conversations between users are encrypted.
Links to other sites
Scraapy does not address these services to anyone under the age of 16. We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If we discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take action.